Top 10 things to remember when making a facade
Building a house requires taking into account a number of elements, the facade of which is one of the most important. In this article, we reveal the top 10 things to remember when making a facade. Read on and find out more!
What are modern facade panels?
Before we move on to the 10 tips on how to make a facade, we will answer the question – what are modern facade panels? The mentioned components are an excellent alternative to the previously used facade plasters. Their use helps to emphasize the innovative design of the building and, at the same time, guarantees perfect protection of the facade walls. Steel and aluminum facade panels are available in a variety of visual variants that perfectly imitate natural raw materials – dark oak, quartzite, birch wood.
10 things to consider when building a facade
Good facade panels are the key to a durable and aesthetic facade of the building. Below we present 10 things that must be considered when making facades.
- Colors – when choosing panels for the facades of the house, it is good to choose their color according to the architectural design and the building surroundings.
- Aesthetics – when considering which aluminum facade panels to buy, let’s choose aesthetic products with invisible assembly screws.
- Weight – weight is an important factor in selecting the finishing elements. An ultralight aluminum facade panel for the wall can be found in the Hornval offer.
- Warranty – the finish of the building facade should be solid and durable, so it is worth choosing aluminum facade panels with a 50-year guarantee against perforation.
- Transport – before the facade finishing elements are delivered to us, they must be transported – pay attention to their protection with polyurethane foam.
- Resistance – when deciding to make a facade, we should consider the purchase of elements resistant to aging, corrosion and atmospheric factors.
- Non-flammability – when considering which external facade panels to choose, let’s also pay attention to their fire resistance parameters – a good example are non-flammable HORNVAL panels.
- Support – an important element of the process is good technical support, which is offered by consultants employed at Hornval.
- Installation – finishing components should be installed by a trusted, experienced construction and renovation team.
- Price – an important factor influencing the decision what steel facade panels to buy is, of course, the budget. You will find a good price offer in the assortment of Hornval.
The purchase and installation of high-quality aluminum or steel facade panels is a guarantee of their many years of durability and excellent aesthetics of the building for the next decades.
A solid facade of the house with Hornval facade panels
If you are looking for a trusted supplier of finishing elements, choose a solid facade of the house with Hornval facade panels! Our sales advisers will help you in the selection of aluminum and steel panels for the facade of your building.